Monday, May 02, 2011

WWE Tough Enough

I love WWE and I'm enjoying Tough Enough this season.  Its really good to see the show back, and Steve Austin is rocking his role.  I wish we saw more Trish Stratus, but whatever. I'm also not sure why Booker T was chosen when they knew he would have to miss multiple episodes to tape Smack Down?  Personally, I see Booker's knowledge and experience as much more valuable to the Tough Enough rookies than to the SmackDown commentary booth, but to each their own.  I like Booker, but he's not a commentator. Assuming we get another season, lets get some trainers without a time conflict.

But I'm getting sidetracked. The reason I started this post was to discuss the Tough Enough logo. It has bothered me ever since I first saw it a few months ago. First of all its just lame. But more importantly, it looks like someone used Undertaker's logo as a spike and drove it right through Internet Explorer's logo and their combined butchery resulted in the Tough Enough logo.  You be the judge...

 


P.S. Skid-mark FINALLY got future endeavored on tonight's episode!  He tried, but 3 weeks in a row on the bottom is too long.  Adios!

No comments: