Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Wacked Out Dreams

So I'm at the mall ..not our mall ..some made up mall, with Jim and all of a sudden all I'm wearing nothing but boxer shorts. So my top half is, of course, naked and I start freaking out. Department store, right? Clothes everywhere ..you'd think I'd just grab the nearest shirt and throw it on. Well for some reason it takes me an extremly long time to realise this, and once I do ..I can't find any shirt/coat/whatever big enough. Its like I'm in midgetville. Nothing fits.

A lightbulb goes off in my head and I run over to the men's department thinking they will have larger shirts. They do, but they are all HUGE ..so huge they are falling off me. Finally I find some "army" vest (camo with netting and 10 million pockets/zippers) which fits and throw it on. Woot I'm safe! Then I look at the price tag and its like $40. Retardely, I decide this is too much to spend to save my dignity and take it off. So I'm naked again.

About this time Jim's parents show up with a shirt for me but the sleeves are like 10 feet long, litterly. So I take that off and I'm running around the store (now with him, his parents and a female sales clerk in tow) all trying to find me something...anything I can wear. His parents get fed up waiting for me to decide on something and leave. I end up in this little red lace Victoria Secrets type "teddy" and we buy it, thank the sales clerk and start walking out to our car. At some point my boxer shorts dissapeared and all I'm in now is the teddy.

So we're walking out to the parkinglot and we can't find our car. Then we realise every car in the lot is being "chopped" by this gang of thugs with machine guns. They are taking off the wheels and mirrors and whatever else they can haul back to their chop shop. There are proably 20 of these guys spread out on differnt cars. Then they see us and decide we "have seen too much" and must die. Jim and I take off sprinting across the parkinglot desperatly looking for our car with all these machine gun guys chasing us. We stop at an old whie Toyota Corolla because he thinks its his ..and then we remember thats the car he used to own ..and we keep running. Then we come across a car that looks similar to my current one ...marron Mazda 626 ..but its not mine. So we keep running. Having stopped twice thinking we had reached our cars, the thugs had almost caught up with us.

We were running as fast as I've ever run before and decide to cut across this grass median when shots ring out. Jim is hit ..several times. He falls over, blood everywhere. I stop running and kneel beside him, arms around him and start crying ...and then they shoot me and I fall over. But then I realise I'm not dead and not even hurt. WTF? Somehow, between the department store and running through the parkinglot I had obtained a bullet proof vest >< But I stay fallen over, pretending I'm dead so the thugs will leave us alone...quietly crying because Jim is dead.

Then, suddenly, I feel a small tug at my pinky finger. Its Jim! He's alive! He's just pretending to be dead too so the thugs will go away! Apparently he had also obtained one of these magical bullet proof vests. His even came complete with those little blood splatter pouches to make it look real. So we lay there, and eventually the thugs run off.

Then I think I woke up, rolled over and started another dream :P


Its a Real Life EverQuest dream. ..you know the type. Its actually YOU the person running around in the game, dodging mobs and casting spells. Yeah so I "died" and forgot that I was bound in Permafrost in the lair. Well Vox was up, and she had some little bitty dragon minion with her too named Furly or something. I dunno. So I'm running around her lair trying to find my way out (it looked nothing like how it normally does in game). She's wacking on me and casting on me. I get feared a few times. Its quite annoying. I start running through tunnels and opening doors trying to get away.

Then, all of a sudden, I'm in the biggest movie theater you've ever seen. This theater is located inside Permafrost and is apparently where all movie stars and other famous people go when they die. Every seat in the theater was filled with a deceased famous person. I saw Sigmund Freud and Marilyn Monroe and 100s of others. And I walked up to a couple of them and started some conversations.

Meanwhile Vox had caught up to me and starts chasing me through this "movie theater of stars." She completely ignores all of them and just continues after me. I dive into this crowd of famous people and stay low to the ground hiding, and she walks on by me. HA, fooled her!

Then I woke up.

...........

Yeah those were pretty nuts :P


No comments: